Good Service is Only the Beginning
We have been in the office equipment business since 1982 and that is why we’re trusted with supplying and servicing so many offices in our region. Wyatt Image Solutions has been constantly adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers and community. Our current team of 21 employees is the larges it’s ever been. Our sales team have had close relationships with the business community in Timmins and beyond for decades. Our service team is trained and experienced in photocopier repair, computer tech, electrical systems, and IT.
We are a leader in providing quick, consistent, and low-cost solutions for buying and leasing office equipment.
Innovation and reliability are at the heart of our company. We have a team of professionals who are dedicated to helping our customers fulfill their business needs and to ensure machines’ efficiency. We treat our customers, shareholders, suppliers, and each other with integrity and respect at all times.
- In 1932 Mr. Earl Barkwell founded Timmins Stationery and Office Supplies Limited. This original company was purchased in 1982 by Don and Lynn Wyatt and newly incorporated into Timmins Stationary (1982) Limited.
- In 1999 the company streamlined into two new companies;
- Timmins Basics which carried the Basics Office Products catalogue (and was merged with Muirheads Stationery Inc.)
- Wyatt Image Solutions Inc. which comprised the machine sales and service departments.
- In 2005 the Office Product division was sold to Grand & Toy.
- Gary Leduc and Roy V. Wilson joined Don Wyatt as partners in 2007.
- By 2012 Don Wyatt had sold his remaining shares to his business partners.
- Kyle Leduc became a partner alongside Gary Leduc and Roy V. Wilson in 2016.
- As of 2022, Wyatt Images Solutions is owned and operated by Gary Leduc and Kyle Leduc.